1) Is there anything you’d like to tell me about your characters? Do you have a favorite and why?
I love Josh Summers 🙂 He’s very misunderstood and wants to do what’s right but feels heldback because of his past and what others think of him.
2) What do you love best about your latest book?
I love the story of redemption and basically how it gives insight into a person’s character and shows everyone has feelings and needs to be loved.
3) What are you working on right now?
A book about a school shooting. It’s a sequel. The title is The Show is On, for now. That was only because I was gonna put something in there, but I might take what I was gonna put in out so that it won’t interfere with the shooting storyline.
5) What books or authors have most influenced your work?
Narnia, Beastly, The Dreamhouse King Series…
6) What do you find the hardest part about writing?
I hate it when I look so forward to writing something, so I get my book ready and then don’t know what to replace with my editing or write.
7) Do you have advice for other authors?
Never give up, until you’re 100% sure you’re no longer interested. Never act on impulse or emotion. Keep writing.
8) Is there something you’d like to say to your readers that I might not have asked?
Yes. I really do love my books and get into my characters. It’s something I spend lots of time, thinking and having conversations on.
Links to Books, Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Etc.